Multi-Stakeholder Group (MSG)
Multi-Stakeholder Group is an independent multilateral partner group established to coordinate and monitor the implementation of the Construction Sector Transparency Initiative (CoST) in Ukraine. The Construction Sector Transparency Initiative is translated into Ukrainian as “Ініціатива з забезпечення прозорості будівництва”.
MSG consists of representatives of 3 groups: government, business and NGOs. Each group has 1 vote regardless of the number of participants. All decisions are made by a simple majority of votes.
No authorities, non-governmental or commercial organizations have the right to interfere in the activities of the MSG or to give instructions to the MSG regarding the procedure for carrying out its tasks, as well as on other issues that are not within the competence of the MSG.
MSG is open to attracting new participants who meet the following criteria:
- a state body, public organization or business representative (enterprise, association, etc.) registered in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, whose activity is related to the construction, operation of infrastructure facilities or their use; as well as public organizations that aim to carry out reforms and / or anti-corruption activities;
- high motivation to participate in the formation of the accountability system, information disclosure and effective management during the construction and operation of infrastructure facilities;
- the possibility of appointing a representative who will participate in the meetings of the MSG on a voluntary and regular basis. Participation is personal and free of payment.
Forsyuk Natalia Valeriyivna
Deputy Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine (September 2019 - June 2021)
Kudrytsky Volodymyr Dmytrovych
Chairman of the Board of NPC Ukrenergo
Sobolev Alexey Dmitrovich
Director of “Prozorro.Sales”
Manager of the Open Contracting Partnership in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
Chairman of the Open Contracting Partnership in Central Asia and Eastern Europe
Deputy Executive Director for Innovation Projects Transparency International Ukraine
Chairman of the Secretariat of the Public Union "My Road"
Executive Director of the NGO "Anti-Corruption Headquarters"
Deputy Business Ombudsman
Executive Director of the Association of International Road Carriers of Ukraine (ASMAP)
Chairman of the All-Ukrainian Association of Transport Employers "Federation of Transport Employers of Ukraine"
An effective and well-functioning National Secretariat plays a key role in the successful implementation of the CoST Initiative. The Secretariat is responsible for the preparation and implementation of the Action Plan of the Initiative approved by the Advisory and Monitoring Group.
Tasks of the National Secretariat of CoST (Ukraine):
- providing administrative support to the Advisory and Monitoring group;
- provision and administration of consulting services (for example, to ensure the process of verification of project data);
- coordination of participation of all interested parties;
- providing technical and other support to procurement organizations;
- organization of meetings for consultations and expansion of the Initiative’s activities;
- implementation of the communication strategy of Advisory and Monitoring group;
- ensuring interaction with the International Secretariat;
- support for international visits.